On 14 Feb 2020, Paylocity Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: PCTY) stock observed trading -1.59% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 87.43% away from low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock disclosed a move of 12.87% away from 50 day moving average and 35.51% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 4.48% off 20-day moving average.
Paylocity Holding Corporation (PCTY) recently reported financial results for the second quarter of fiscal year 2020, which ended December 31, 2019.
Second Quarter Fiscal 2020 Financial Highlights
- Total revenue was $132.4M, a raise of 23% from the second quarter of fiscal year 2019.
- Total recurring and other revenue were $128.0M, representing 97% of total revenue and a raise of 25% from the second quarter of fiscal year 2019.
- GAAP operating income was $6.1M in the second quarter of fiscal year 2020 versus $7.0M in the second quarter of fiscal year 2019.
- Non-GAAP operating income was $21.1M in the second quarter of fiscal year 2020 versus $17.7M in the second quarter of fiscal year 2019.
- GAAP net income was $5.5M or $0.10 per share for the three months ended December 31, 2019 based on 55.8M diluted weighted average ordinary shares outstanding versus $5.7M or $0.10 per share for the three months ended December 31, 2018 based on 55.1M diluted weighted average ordinary shares outstanding.
Balance Sheet and Cash Flow:
- Cash, cash equivalents and invested corporate cash totaled $152.4M as of the end of the quarter.
- Cash flow from operations for the second quarter of fiscal year 2020 was $27.8M contrast to $27.0M for the second quarter of fiscal year 2019.
A reconciliation of GAAP to non-GAAP financial measures has been provided in this press release, including the accompanying tables. An explanation of these measures is also included below under the heading “Non-GAAP Financial Measures.”
Third Quarter 2020:
- Total revenue is predictable to be in the range of $168.5M to $169.5M, which represents 21% growth over the third quarter of fiscal 2019 total revenue.
- Adjusted EBITDA, a non-GAAP measure, is predictable to be in the range of $63.8M to $64.8M.
The USA based company Paylocity Holding Corporation moved with change of 0.87% to $147.65 with the total traded volume of 286179 shares in recent session versus to an average volume of 363.18K. PCTY’s shares are at 34.96% for the quarter and driving a 76.15% return over the course of the past year and is now at 22.21% since this point in 2018.