On 13 March 2020, Talend S.A. (NASDAQ: TLND) changed 1.50% to recent value of $26.39. The stock transacted 441935 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 392.17K shares. It spotted trading -50.29% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 7.45% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks.
Talend (TLND) recently reported financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2019.
Fourth Quarter 2019 Financial Results:
Total revenue of $66.9M, up 20% year-over-year
Yearly Recurring Revenue (“ARR”) of $243.1M, up 23% year-over-year on an actual and constant currency basis
Cloud ARR of $53.9M, up 179% year-over-year on an actual and constant currency basis
Cloud represented 50% of new ARR in the fourth quarter
Subscription revenue of $59.1M, up 22% year-over-year or 23% on a constant currency basis
GAAP operating loss of $10.1M
Non-GAAP operating loss of $1.3M
Dollar-based Net Expansion Rate of 113% on a constant currency basis
First quarter of 2020:
- Total revenue is predictable to be in the range of $64.9M to $65.9M.
- Non-GAAP operating loss is predictable to be in the range of $(8.6)M to $(7.6)M.
- Non-GAAP net loss is predictable to be in the range of $(9.2)M to $(8.2)M.
- Non-GAAP net loss per share is predictable to be in the range of $(0.30) to $(0.26), based on a basic and diluted weighted average share count of 31.2M shares.
Full year 2020:
- Total revenue is predictable to be in the range of $277.0M to $279.0M.
- Non-GAAP operating loss is predictable to be in the range of $(43.0)M to $(41.0)M.
- Non-GAAP net loss is predictable to be in the range of $(45.5)M to $(43.5)M.
- Non-GAAP net loss per share is predictable to be in the range of $(1.44) to $(1.37), based on a basic and diluted weighted average share count of 31.7M shares.
- Free cash flow is predictable to be in the range of $(35.0)M to $(30.0)M.
In the first quarter of 2020, the Company initiated a company-wide organizational realignment initiative in order to ensure the infrastructure is in place for future predictable growth.
Talend’s outlook assumes similar business conditions and foreign exchange rates as of January 31, 2020. A reconciliation of non-GAAP guidance measures to corresponding GAAP measures is not accessible on a forward-looking basis without unreasonable effort Because of the uncertainty regarding, and the potential variability of, many of the future costs and expenses for which the company adjusts, such as share-based compensation, amortization of purchased intangible assets, and transaction-related expenses, the effect of which may be important. For example, the company adjusts for share-based compensation expense, which is influenced by the company’s future hiring needs and employee retention and the future fair market value of the company’s ordinary shares, all of which are difficult to predict and are subject to frequent change.
These statements are forward-looking and actual results may differ materially. Refer to the section under the heading “Forward-Looking Statements” below for information on the factors that could cause our actual results to differ materially. An explanation of non-GAAP financial measures and key business metrics is included below under the heading “Non-GAAP Financial Measures and Key Business Metrics.”
TLND has a gross margin of 75.40% and an operating margin of -23.30% while its profit margin remained -23.20% for the last 12 months. Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained -25.50% for this year while earning per share for the next 5-years is expected to reach at 30.00%. The company has 33.42M of outstanding shares and 28.77M shares were floated in the market. According to the most recent quarter its current ratio was 1.5 that represents company’s ability to meet its current financial obligations. The price moved ahead of -23.02% from the mean of 20 days, -28.81% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed -29.62% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was -18.07%, -28.33% for month and YTD performance remained -32.52%.